Saturday, January 13, 2018

Discover Laguna: Majayjay Falls

So this adventure actually happened last January 2016, I had been busy with a lot of things mostly, work and travel that I did not find the time to continue writing and posting on this blog. 

Che and Lyza are my travel buddies on this adventurer to Majayjay Falls. I do not remember most of how much we have spent here and the timeline, but I'll make the most of my memory of this travel. 

I remember waking up really early and meeting with this two at Mcdonald's Cubao. We then boarded the bus going to Laguna, got down somewhere and road the jeepney to Majayjay. Once we were in town, we passed by this beautiful church. 





The inside of the church looked like this. There was a wedding when we came here. Lol!

Below are Lyza (left) and Che (right). I have no time to edit the photos and these were taken using my Iphone 6s. I do have social media accounts (IG and FB), photos posted there are better. 


Che and I. 

Lyza has no idea this photo is posted here. 



We took the tricycle to the starting off point of the trek to the falls, paid the environmental fee, entrance fee, I can't remember all of it or how much its cost. Sorry readers who stumbled on this blog. 

On our way to the falls. I'm just gonna let the photos do the explaining.




Nope. Not the falls. 

Now, this is Majayjay Falls. The water is very cold and the current is really strong. It was very refreshing. 







There was a hanging bridge near the falls, and we sort of tried walking on it. 


We rented the whole trike going back to town. I remember asking our driver to stop for me to take a photo of Mt. Banahaw. 


That was actually a really fast swim and trek. About 2PM we're already here having lunch and on our way back to Manila. 



P.S. This blog is more like a diary for myself. I'm sorry that I cant be of much help. 




No comments:

Post a Comment