Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Discover Guimaras: Nature's Trail Camp and Resort

I have always been fond of exploring places since I was in grade school. I have already explored the location of Nature's Trail even when it wasn't developed yet. There was a "no tresspassing" sign on the property but then of course, my friend, Michelle and I ignored it. I finished my grade school at Sebario Elementary School which is at Barangay Sebario, San Lorenzo, Guimaras. Nature's Trail is located at Barangay Sebaste, Sibunag, Guimaras which just a neighboring barangay of Sebario. You'll know you're in a different municipality already once you've crosses the Sebario Bridge.


I have never come back to Sebario for a long time already since I was busy last year of 2014 with my graduation and board exam review. When my friend, Finny told me she saw this resort in this area, I was a bit scared that it might be located at the land where I have always wanted to put my tropical vacation home, that's why I was so determined to check this place out.



The entrance to the resort.




This is the reception and cafe area. Guests are free to go on sight seeing. They do not charge entrance fee yet.





 You can actually order whatever they have available. There's a huge chance you might not get what you really want.











 How I can I resist not having a photo of me taken here. This is my favorite room in the resort. It has the best view. I haven't asked about the room rates though, it wasn't included in their flyers either.









This is how their rooms look like, each has its own terrace.



Still being developed children's playground I guess.





This path leads to the beach. 



Front view. By the way, those islands have names but I can really pinpoint which is which. Some of which are named, Natung-an, Inampulugan (where Costa Aguada Resort is located), and Os-osan. On the other side of those islands is Negros Island.



Right side. The sand's not white but at least you can have all the privacy you can get here. 



Left side. 



This is like the going down pathway to the beach.



This is their restaurant and bar.





 You can listen to relaxing music played on the stereo.



Complimentary drinks.



Lovebirds playing around. Those bikes and ATV are for rent, I have no idea about the rates just because I wasn't very interested. Hehehe!









While waiting for the food. 



This Pinoy Spaghetti is actually delicious. 



Their Fettuccine Carbonara is too salty for me and not creamy at all. A bit oily actually.  



Their Fish Fillet Sandwich, as I have said, you'll only have what they can serve. 



Toasted bread for the pasta. 



Their food is pricey. Probably more expensive than average Iloilo rates but the food is below average. Too sad. :(



But the view and the wind feels amazing!












   

These are found at the back door of the restrooms. Funny thoughts!


How to get there:


You can ride jeepneys or vans with the sign Sebaste or Sebario. These jeepneys park at Alibhon, San Miguel, Jordan in front of Julies Bakeshop. Or you can hire a multicab to get there. Jeepney fare's about 30-35 pesos same with the vans. But the way, the vans are not airconditioned and are also packed with passengers, but the road going there is all cemented so I guaranty you a smooth ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment