Friday, March 24, 2017

Discover Ifugao: Banaue Rice Terraces

I know I haven't posted anything for more than a year now, but I'll try to post everything from where I left off. Hopefully, I would still be able to remember the details of my adventures.

So after the adventure Finny and I had at Eastern Visayas, I headed back to Manila to look for a job. Well, I did get a job, and I still stay at the say firm till now. Last November 2015, during the long weekend of APEC, our very kind group head, MDR, sponsored our tour to the north. Our first stop, Banaue!


So our driver brought us at these viewing deck where we got to see these amazing views. 

Of course, I just had to have a photo here. By the way I'm dressed like that because I came from the office and haven't had the chance to change before the trip.


This is my very good and adorable friend and co-worker, Chin. Yeah, as I've mentioned before it's a long weekend, so a lot of people from Manila took the chance to go on a long weekend holiday.

We also stopped over here to view the famous rice terraces. 



The famous rice terraces. I think this one's just an appetizer, intricate ones are probably hidden deep in the mountains where you need to hike or hours to get to. My pictures are not edited also, because I'm lazy to do it. Hehehehe! 

Okay, so this sums up the Banaue Rice Terraces tour. Look forward to the next destination, SAGADAAAAA! 



1 comment:

  1. Wynn Las Vegas to open as standalone resort for COVID-19
    Wynn Las Vegas is 김해 출장샵 set to open a new resort venue beginning next week, with $400 제주도 출장샵 million in construction. 군산 출장안마 The opening will include 광주광역 출장안마 a resort 안산 출장샵

    ReplyDelete