Friday, August 14, 2015

Discover Don Salvador Benedicto: Malatan-og Falls

So after we had our breakfast at La Vista Highlands, we rode another bus to Don Salvador, this time paying another for Don Salvador. But along the way we passed by a spring resort, I forgot the name, but we decided to drop at the place when we saw the sign Malatan-og Falls. I've never heard of this place and we just let things happen on their own. So my friends, this is Malatan-og Falls:


This is a shot taken by my S6, the best that I can take and the farthest that we can reach. The road to the falls was slippery and steep and we we're not ready for that kind of undertaking yet. Plus we were carrying heavy bags and we are running out of time.

Look at Finny struggling. Hehe!

We passed by this spring. I tried drinking its water and washed my face. The water was clear, cool and refreshing. 

This picture was taken before we even tried to reach the falls. Don Salvador Benedicto is said to be the "Little Baguio" of Negros due to its high elevation and winding roads. We passed by the capital proper of the municipality and certainly there were plenty of pine trees. I guess we'll be back for the spring resort we passed by.

The next entry might take a little while since I have started working at an audit firm already. But keep on checking for more updates. I sure do wish I get to be assigned at some awesome place to blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment